GVK BIO Online Biomarker Database - GOBIOM
GVK BIO Online Biomarker Database (GOBIOM) is a comprehensive biomarker database that provides information on Biochemical, Genomic, Imaging, Metabolite, Clinical Scoring scales and Cellular markers for 18 different therapeutic areas, covering 900+ therapeutic indications with its reported utilities like diagnosis, prognosis, monitoring disease progression, treatment response, surrogate, efficacy and toxicity. Information gathered from over 100,000 sources which include clinical trials, scientific conferences, regulatory-approved documents, literature databases etc.
Questions addressed by GOBIOM
- Are there any diagnostic biomarkers?
- Are there any biomarkers to identify disease progression and prognosis?
- What are the markers linked to efficacy/toxicity of a drug?
- Are there any biomarkers approved by regulatory authorities?
- Is the biomarker translating from preclinical to clinical models?
- What are the clinical endpoints to which a biomarker is significantly correlated?
- What is the study population who would be most benefitted by a therapy?
- How many clinical trials are associated with a given biomarker? What is the biomarker outcome in each trial?
- What are the approved diagnostics for a given biomarker and who are the assay vendors?
- What are the available companion diagnostics and is there any scope for development of new CDx?
- What are the drug resistance biomarkers reported for a given therapy?
- Competitive intelligence
- Authenticated clinical trial registries
- Validated clinical trial results from pharmaceutical and biotech Companies
- Annual meetings focused on different therapeutic areas
- A large number of peer-reviewed journals
- Other web resources and patents
US FDA Extends License of the GVK BIO Biomarker database
February 04th, 2013; Hyderabad, India: GVK Biosciences (GVK BIO) today announced that it is extending its Clinical Biomarker Database (GOBIOM) license to the Biomarker Qualification Group of the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA). The GOBIOM database, which has the latest and recently updated information on all the biomarkers reported in various clinical and preclinical studies, will be beneficial to the USFDA in its Biomarker Qualification Process.
Deyati A, Younesi E, Hofmann-Apitius M, Novac N Merck Serono
Killugudi Jayaraman Indiana CTSI
Differentially expressed RNA from public microarray data identifies serum protein biomarkers for cross-organ transplant rejection and other conditions.Chen R, Sigdel TK, Li L, Kambham N, Dudley JT, Hsieh SC, Klassen RB, Chen A, Caohuu T, Morgan AA, Valantine HA, Khush KK, Sarwal MM, Butte AJ Stanford University
BUTTE, Atul, J, CHEN, Rong The Board Of Trustees Of The Leland Stanford Junior University
Jain, Kewal K.
Drug-induced nephrotoxicity analysis in HIV therapy;case study using creatinine biomarker data from GOBIOM databaseMadhukar Reddy Patlolla, Vijaya Rao Pidugu, Pavan Kumar Bhatta, Sreenivasa Rao Guggilla, Rama Devi Sanam, Sreeni Devidas
Sreeni Devidas, Ramadevi Sanam, Sreenivasa Rao Guggilla, Vijaya Rao Pidugu, Pavan Kumar Bhatta, Madhukar Reddy Patlolla
Sreeni Devidas, Ramadevi Sanam, Sreenivasa Rao Guggilla, Vijaya Rao Pidugu, Sarma Jagarlapudi
Sreeni Devidas, Ramadevi Sanam, Sunita Tajne, Sarma Jagarlapudi
Heat map visualization of the diagnostic biomarkers that overlap between Pancreatic cancer and other indications;Analysis using GOBIOM dataSreeni Devidas, Ramadevi Sanam, Sreenivasa Rao Guggilla, Vijaya Rao Pidugu, Pavan Kumar Bhatta, Madhukar Reddy Patlolla, Srikanth Yinala, Rajkumar Kommalapati, Suman Challa, Ayyappa Chaturvedula
What's new on GOBIOM
- Companion diagnostics approved by regulatory agencies
- 'In development' companion diagnostics
- Drug resistance biomarkers
- Novel biomarkers reported in last 6 months
- PMDA, Japan approved diagnostics
Salient features of GOBIOM
- Controlled vocabulary throughout
- Web-enabled search application for quick and easy access
- Intuitive User Interface with comprehensive search features
- Instant generation of 'biomarker report'
- Data export options in custom format to Excel, XML and PDF
- Provision of user-required data in their own formats
- Easy integration with client proprietary data
- On-demand service for any biomarker addition into the database
- Competitive intelligence analysis
- "Alert a Colleague" option to share the data with other users
- Biweekly update with auto alert function
- Custom alert by therapeutic area and biomarker name
- On-demand training sessions
- A dedicated server located in USA with backup server in India